When buying a home in the Lake Forest, the North Shore and surrounding areas, an agent should understand your needs and wants,[pullquote_left]”Finding the right house is all about YOU.”[/pullquote_left] know the areas and their amenities plus have experience to successfully negotiate the transaction will make your search go smoothly. Sue Beanblossom, a 25+ year North Shore resident and national award winning real estate agent is ready to put her expertise to work for you.
What you can count on
- I will listen to your needs.
- I will make recommendations.
- I will use every tool and my extensive network to find YOU just the right property.
- I will handle all the details including recommending lawyers, lenders, building inspectors and tradespeople if YOU need them.
- I will vigorously negotiate for YOU.
- I will follow through and communicate with YOU right through closing.
- I will make sure you have the tools available to make a great choice.
On this page you will find the links and resources you need to be an informed buyer including current mortgage rates, mortgage calculator and timely articles and checklists. You can search for homes for sale on Chicago’s North Shore from any page on this site and don’t miss the school and community information pages.
If you would like to view properties or have questions, please don’t hesitate to call Sue at 847-858-4131 or email me. I will always get back to you promptly.
As my client, you can and should confide in me. This is especially important when negotiating. I can help you reach your goal only if I know what that goal is.
Should you discover a property that I have not shown you, let us know about it right away. I will make every effort available to show that property to you.
If you go to an open house, give the seller/agent my card. This will help keep that agent from hounding you for feedback on property that doesn’t interest you.
If other agents contact you, let them know that we are working together.